Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1964/65 BUEHLER TURBO-JET, THUNDERBALL INTERESTS

1964/65 BUEHLER TURBO-JET, THUNDERBALL INTERESTS 11 years 5 months ago #76229

For over 17 years here in Colorado. Iv owned a Buehler turbo-jet thats been sitting outside on our property. Iv researched and discovered its the same model as the the one used in the james bond movie.
I never really took a full interest in it until now. Its always been that old weathered down boat that use to start smoking us out on the lake, to me at least. I would like opinions on what I should do with it.
The interceptor motor has been pulled out and is a rusty hunk of metal now, sitting on a pallet. The top shell fiberglass is significantly spiderwebbed/cracked from the freezing tempatures, and sitting so long.
The haul is good, the windshield, pump, hardware exc.. are all there and in good shape. Trailers fine as well.
I have restored a few boats before, Iam young, but time/money/space to work, and the skill level I lack.

Is there anyone who could use parts off this boat?
Is there anyone who would like to come take this boat and restore it them selves?
Should I just keep it sitting and hoped to one day find the time and afford restoring myself?

The boat is exactly like the one in the brochure picture, same color and all. Might even be the same boat. It came from Michigan to rage on the colorado river, so who knows.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1964/65 BUEHLER TURBO-JET, THUNDERBALL INTERESTS 11 years 5 months ago #76231

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online