Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2013 Beloit Show

2013 Beloit Show 11 years 6 months ago #75634

Exciting news! 2013 Beloit Show is being moved a mile or so down river to a new location which will include 12 - 14 dock spaces! The show will take place on both land and water in a beautiful wooded area at the Star Zenith private boat club. It is their 75th anniversary and we have been invited to participate.

Star Zenith Boat Club, 2680 Riverside Dr Beloit WI, 53511 on Saturday, August 24th, 2013.

There will be food and drink available on site so mark your calendars for this event and watch this thread for further updates!

Here is what the weekend Schedules usually look like:

Friday Night:

-Gather at The Rock Restaurant around 4 until 8pm and have food and drinks with a great view of the Rock River. The boat launch is across the street from the restuarant in case you want to enjoy the River and do a little boating. You can use the docks at the Restaurant for the evening and just walk a few feet to our tables.

Saturday:

-Bring your boat to the Boat Club in the morning about 8:00a.m.

-Boat Runs happening all day

-Have dinner with registrants and attendees after the Show.

-Apply aloe vera to your sunburn and get a good night’s rest.

Sunday:

-Feel free to visit Kevin’s "Fin City" outside Rockton to see the incomparable collection of strange boats before going home. If you have any questions about the show, feel free to contact KevFinat This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or Becca (aka FinGirl) at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more information.

Becca
aka FinGirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:2013 Beloit Show 11 years 6 months ago #75719

Close enough for me and the Sea Ray.
Attachments:

Re:2013 Beloit Show 11 years 6 months ago #75758

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
I'll really try to make this one. August is filling up quick. Aug 2, 50 year class reunion, Aug 3/4 boat show in Sturgeon Bay www.dcmm.org/events-activities/special/classic-and-wooden-boat-festival/ and then the Beloit show. Hope the wife has nothing planned.

Re:2013 Beloit Show 11 years 6 months ago #75785

Try not to let all that stuff in August prevent you from coming because we really hope that you can make it!

Re:2013 Beloit Show 11 years 2 months ago #81625

As most everyone knows, the 2013 Beloit Show is just a little over 2 weeks away, so for those of you who are planning to attend and need a hotel room, I cannot stress enough ACT FAST! Rodeway Inn and Econo Lodge are being very gracious in holding rooms as long as possible for us being the Jimmy Buffet concert is the same weekend.

If you know that you are attending and need to make a reservation at either hotel, but are unable to do so, please email me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or call me (608-346-8450) with your name and I will make one for you.

Thank you
Becca
aka fingirl

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online