Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Boat Transportation

New Boat Transportation 11 years 7 months ago #75086

Well last week I bought a another truck. I managed to get this 1995 Ranger for $2,000. So far it has needed $5.00 in repairs. Everything is tight mechanically and brakes are good. No chips in the glass and has a 2" box receiver hitch. The 4 wheel drive works 100% and the tires are not new but real close to new. It has 149,xxx miles on it and was a one owner truck. There are a few minor dents and absolutely no rust anywhere. It is the 4.0 liter engine with automatic overdrive. I took the factory plastic bedliner out and put the first scratches inside the bed since it was new. The seats are not that good and I will replace them, hopefully with vinyl ones. It will be subjected to a dog who enjoys water and mud. It has a real nice Sony sound system that I'm still learning how to use. 38 Special sounds real good and will rock your socks off. There is not a lift on it , it sits nicely on stock suspension. My son has a 3.0 truck in white a little newer and he said that it has so much more power than his. My old 93 F-150 is getting parted out but will be recycled into a 62 F-100 project. More on that in the Projects post I will soon be making. Overall I am very happy with the truck. :kiss: I'm looking forward to towing my boat with it. And in a few years I will have my 62 F-100 to tow my boats with. The F-100 currently lives in the blue tent in the background. The worst part of the truck are the seats.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: New Boat Transportation 11 years 7 months ago #75094

robert-lorigan,

NICE truck.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re: New Boat Transportation 11 years 7 months ago #75097

I have a 1997 ranger with over 200000 on it and still runs good
best truck I have ever owned

Re:New Boat Transportation 11 years 6 months ago #75107

Very nice, that should work great!

Bob

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online