Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Turbocraft update and gauge news

Turbocraft update and gauge news 11 years 7 months ago #74431

Update on my Jet 35 progress. I am layed up with a bum knee after a tendon repair, so I am AWOL on my projects for the time being. The week before my surgery, I sent the boat off to my painter to have it primed and ready for paint. I am using 545 AllGrip primer and then will follow with Awl Grip paint for the deck and hull. I will have to pick the shades of red for the deck and off white/creme family for the hull, engine box and accent stripe on the center portion of the deck. I hope to have some pictures of it when I am able.
Talked with my friend who is helping me and he is sending the Turbocraft Speedometer gauge into Dale Kocian for restoration. Dale has the logo script and has done Turbocraft speedometers before, so that is great news and a good FYI for anyone needing that done!
Baby steps.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Turbocraft update and gauge news 11 years 7 months ago #74434

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Smart move. Dale lives close by and I've been to his shop. Nothing but quality work. I'll be going to him sometime this year for some gauge work. I gave him a box of old gauges I had laying around a few years back, might be time to collect.
Cal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online