Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: bidding a wax job on a 2011 70' azimut w flybridge

bidding a wax job on a 2011 70' azimut w flybridge 11 years 8 months ago #73320

Hello everyone. I just got my yacht detailing up and running and I've got a crew of about 5 dependable workers I sub contract and few month to month customers already. Most of my work has been wash downs, teak restoration, engine room and interior cleaning. I'm working on a quote for a 2011 70' Azimut s type with flybridge not oxidated much at all, 6 months from last wax was priced @ $3,500 and the did a sloppy job even left acids on metals so you can imagine the rust that accumulated. I took care of that already last time I washed her down. Anyways i'm lookin at both top side and hull, 1 time over with wax only and possible glaze including metals. I'm thinking $18-20 for top and $12-15 for hull but I hear of rates being a lot higher for larger yachts. I don't wanna underbid nor do I wanna scare the customer away although I must say they loved the teak work and I priced that at $3,317 with taxes. I'm pretty good at making very professional and detailed quotes that pretty much land me the gigs and I pride myself in always providing the upmost quality and detail and my customers are happy. How should I price it out? Should I charge per layer and metals extra? I'm thinking 1 coat of mcguires wax and 1 coat of rejex after as for the metals 1 coat of colonite metal wax and 1 coat of colonite insulator wax.

Any suggestion? I look forward to all your replies. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online