Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Justice is served.

Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72536

As many of you members know, my boat was stolden from me afew months back. Well I finally got to court today about it. It was kinda funny sitting there today listening to the 3 idiots. They came out with the usual stuff about how they didn't meen to steal anything, it was all a big mistake and so on.there lawyer said they where poor people who were trying to better themself and had just gooten caught up in so bad times. The judge listened and then every one who had had there stuff stolen from them that was there had to get up and say what was theres and what it meant to them. After that the judge did all of his stuff and then we stopped for lunch. After we got back the judge had made his decision on the case. He asked all 3 of them why they stole garbage cans with addresses on them.They couldn't anwser that or any other questions he asked. When they were asked why they stole my boat and my friends boat they said they didn't know why. Hetold them that was not a good enough answer and asked them again.They said they didn't know they were stealling it. I said a couple of things out load then and was told to be quiet. After going back and forth about the boats for awhile the judge said he had heard enough. and then they got up and he passed sentence on them. He told them he did not believe them at all and he could not find any good in them. He said to steal all that stuff from your nieghbours was bad and to steal a mans boat was just about the worst thing you could do to a person. Then he said and I quote" To steal a person garbage cans is beyond contempt" The girl got 5 yrs, her brother got 7 yrs., and the father got 8 yrs. They still have the meth cooking charge to deal with. After when we were leaving I had a court clerk come up to me and said the judge wanted to see me. I went into the judges room and he showed me some pics of his 3 boats. One Chris Craft, One 1962 Larson and a 12 alum fishing boat. All 3 look like they just came off the show room floor.He said he thought I might like to see them since I was into old boats. I said yea I do like them and thanks for showing me them and left. My buddy who was driving home with me asked me why I had a shiteating grin on my face and iI told me about the judges pics. He just LHAO. Good way to end out the year. Skip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72537

skipthescrounger,

BRAVO! Give the judge both ears and the tail!

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72539

• ed-mc
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 115
Karma's a Bee-Ouch, ain't it!!!!! :woohoo:

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72543

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Glad to hear it all worked out Skip! ;)

Mark

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72546

Did you invite him here among people who Love him and his boats? Now lets hope they stay there. Congratulations.

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72551

Happy ending to a sad story.

Andreas

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72556

good for you skip they got what they deserved,but your still out a boat,i hope insurance covers it.
i too have had a few problems over the last few nights with someone trying my door handles,dont they know those doors are locked for their protection,lol 357 mag.john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72565

Thanks for the laugh Skip.

Sorry you lost the boat, but at least you got justice.

That karma...she's a be-atch.

Ya...and you can't fix stupid...

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Classic Fiberglass Boat Owners Association:
www.classicfiberglasboats.com/

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72566

John-Gibson,

I understand.
Sometimes I wish that one of our local prowlers WOULD get the doors (that they so often try) open. Then they would get to meet "Bobby the Boxer", he of the deep growl & HARD BITE.

We are so tired of worthless creeps that try to break in and take what little we because they'd sooner steal than work for a living like the rest of society does. Further, I know that the SAPD/BCSD guys get sick of taking reports on night-prowling and attempted B&E.= it's an epidemic.
I personally, know of over a half-dozen neighbors, who have had actual break-ins. There are likely lots more that I don't know about.
(And to think, we moved here because it was a "nice, safe neighborhood".)

yours, satx

Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72575

Now aint that something! Skip

Remember Judges are elected officials. When the next election comes up you may want to give him a call and let him put a campaign sign in your yard.

Besides the good will, it also shows the bad guys that you have a Judge on your side. ;)

1963 Starcraft 14' Ranger

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72577

I Hate a crook!

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72578

satx, Is that in San Antonio? Just curious, never been there but have some friends who moved there a while back.

Skip, glad to hear the judge was serious about the case.

Norm

satx78247 wrote:[/b]

John-Gibson,
I understand.
Sometimes I wish that one of our local prowlers WOULD get the doors (that they so often try) open. Then they would get to meet "Bobby the Boxer", he of the deep growl & HARD BITE.

We are so tired of worthless creeps that try to break in and take what little we because they'd sooner steal than work for a living like the rest of society does. Further, I know that the SAPD/BCSD guys get sick of taking reports on night-prowling and attempted B&E.= it's an epidemic.
I personally, know of over a half-dozen neighbors, who have had actual break-ins. There are likely lots more that I don't know about.
(And to think, we moved here because it was a "nice, safe neighborhood".)

yours, satx

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72579

Normspeed,

YEP. Northside, surburban, San Antonio. And as I said, in what is reputed to be an "up-scale" and SAFE neighborhood.
(I'm a retired federal officer & I must sadly tell you that there are NO LONGER any safe neighborhoods, anywhere.)

Ten years ago it was NOT this way. Now what used to be confined to the so-called "bad areas" is everyplace.

FACT.

yours, satx

Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72589

I have next door neighbors who are into beer and drugs. Many times the meat wagon has picked up over-dosing people. Cops visit there now and then. You never know who all lives there. I left them know when they were scouting out my aluminum pile in back of my shed that I will shoot and ask questions later. Other than that they are good neighbors. They have never bothered me. Trust them, Not on your life. I'm a good neighbor to them and even use my atv to plow out their parking spaces.

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72592

Skip:

Thanks for your great report and follow-up on those turds that stole your boat Sir! ;) Glad to hear the judge nailed them all!

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72596

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
OK Skip, AMEN, turn the page and close the book on that chapter. Go out and get another boat! :laugh:
Cal

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72604

ANOTHER BOAT!!! :laugh:

I didn't even think about that.

Dang Skip you get all the breaks.

1963 Starcraft 14' Ranger

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72614

Glad to hear they're getting what is coming to them!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm with Jon G, if someone breaks into my house while I'm home, they're not going out under they're own power, they're going out horizontally. ;)

Bob

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72616

Glad to hear the 'system' worked, and you met another kindred soul. Robert, Yup in my neighborhood they know I am a arizona cowboy who loves my land here in Mo. .357, 12 ga mag coach gun and a beautiful Enfield 303 with matching numbers. We just have to remember, if theives were intelligent they would not be common criminals.

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72638

• kajun
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
they got what they deserved!! hate a damn thief!

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72651

Just stop to think about these theives. All of the effort that they put into the thefts and abusing other peoples rights. Just think if those efforts were channeled into a real job the honest way. It really makes one sick. I am tired of working hard, paying taxes and watching the "system" eat up so much of our time and treasure to handle such crap like this. When you are violated by scum like this, it really hits home and hardens ones outlook.
I'm just glad to feel the "good tired", to live honest, work hard and be able to feel blessed by being able to help those truly in need. After all, it is the Christmas season!

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72667

Good story !! Gives me a nice fuzzy feeling to know where the dirtbags are going to spend this Christmas and the and the next and the............ :)

Re:Justice is served. 11 years 9 months ago #72676

I a have squeaky door and a lubed up 357.
For culprits in my area. Motion lights and other odds and ends B)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online