Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help What year is my Turbocraft ?

Help What year is my Turbocraft ? 11 years 10 months ago #71774

Hello, I am new to the whole boating scene, but I thought this boat was just to cool to pass up. I am a old Volkswagen guy and this was part of a package deal that I got from a guy here in Arizona. I bought two Lowlight Karmann Ghias and he added the boat as a nice bonus ! Problem is I have been trying to find out more about this boat and I have not been able to find much. I do know from running the numbers on the engine that it has a 1957 Chevrolet 283 283hp other than that I dont know much about it. Any help that you could give me would be AMAZING !!! Thanks in advance
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Help What year is my Turbocraft ? 11 years 10 months ago #71775

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome aboard, dmax! I believe we now have several members familiar with that craft, I'm sure they'll be able to help with the ID. In the meantime, have you checked out the FG Library? Lots of good info contributed is posted there;
www.fiberglassics.com/library/Buehler_Turbocraft
(Hope I'm putting you on the right track here......?)

Mark

Re:Help What year is my Turbocraft ? 11 years 10 months ago #71776

Welcome to Fiberglassics Dmax! It looks as though your boat will be a 1961-1962 vintage. If I am correct, the hull looks to be 15' 11" in length. This would have been most likely a left hand helm, with the molded deck that incorporated the front seat. I believe that your model was the predecessor to the 1964 Conquistador. This was most likely called a Jet 32 Model. That is my instinct and correct me if any of my assertions on length, helm position etc are incorrect. It is my opinion that Buehler was constantly changing designs and offerings during the production schedules that may have not coincided with the model year.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online