Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: need to sell my cutter yesterday!!!!

need to sell my cutter yesterday!!!! 12 years 1 week ago #69890

• john-gibson
  • john-gibson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
ok,i have a 1959 cutter for sale that i need to get 400 for it,i need the money yesterdaylol,i will throw in my 1959 golden jubilee 35 hp motor and the vinyl and seats for it,all i have is the bill of sale for the boat and trailer,if interested i would need the money wired and you can pick up at anytime.
i have all everything for the motor including controls and dash plaque,see my add in the glassifieds,john

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:need to sell my cutter yesterday!!!! 12 years 1 week ago #69900

• john-gibson
  • john-gibson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
well i want to say thanks to shipster he bought the cutter and motor,im so happy its going to him,i know it will have a great home,and my bowlight my buddies bought me will be well taken care of on the cutter.
i want to thank those great friends thank you guys,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:need to sell my cutter yesterday!!!! 12 years 1 week ago #69904

• StevieB
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
John,
I need some help!
I realised that your "Cutter" is almost identical to my 1959 Owens Speedship. Would you please send me pics of the front seating brackets and hardware, along with the dimensions or layout of how the front seat backrest was designed? Also, did you have a pattern for the seat vinyl? Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. I was going to try to layout and start fabricating it this weekend.
Regards,
StevieB
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online