Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help!!!!

Help!!!! 12 years 4 weeks ago #68699

Hello everyone new poster here! Well ill cut right to the point, I am currently looking at a 1965 Breuil 36 Enterprise and I cant find any information on the out there anywhere!! Cant find the company history other than years operated and owner. I cant find any forum discussions or mentions of them anywhere on the inrternet! All I can find is the same posts about 4 boats and they really aren't much help they are trying to sell them. If ANYONE has any infonon these boats I would be so so grateful! Thank you for your time. Hope to be talking more with some of you as there are a lot of cosmetic repairs To be done and hope you can guide me down the right path!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Help!!!! 12 years 4 weeks ago #68708

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome Shane, beautiful boat. I did a google search and came up with one for sale on "Yacht World", all kind of pics! (Guess I should have called it a yacht, instead of a boat?) Good luck with your search for info and history, plenty of good folks here to help you out with whatever tasks you may have at hand.

Mark

Re:Help!!!! 12 years 4 weeks ago #68715

I know nothing about your boat. :( But I am sure if you want to discuss your repairs and methods, what products someone would recommend I'm sure we can come up with some help. We just love pictures. We are easily entertained. Oh and by the way, Welcome aboard. :lol: We are glad to have you.

Re:Help!!!! 12 years 4 weeks ago #68729

Thanks guys for the replies!! This seems to be a mystery boat all I can find is a couple of old advertisements and 2 for sale! I'm sort of worried about purchasing it due to no info. Id really like to have some info on them for tank placements wiring diagrams and so on. I'm not scared of the work just scared I might get in over my head! Thanks again for the replies!
By the way the one in yacht world is the one I'm looking to buy!!! ;)

Re:Help!!!! 12 years 4 weeks ago #68730

shane1,

i, too, know ZILCH about that boatbuilder.
(fwiw, i'm looking for info on the maker of my "new to me" 16 foot HURRICANE runabout/utility & have learned NADA about it either.)

nonethless WELCOME to the forum & BEST WISHES on your project.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:Help!!!! 12 years 4 weeks ago #68738

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Sweet!
www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/boatMergedDetails.jsp?boat_id=2395433&checked_boats=2395433&ybw=&units=Feet¤cy=USD&access=Public&listing_id=11384&url=&imc=pg-fs
Let's see, if I sold my house...........naw, then I'd be farther in the hole, nevermind. LOL Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Mark

Re:Help!!!! 12 years 4 weeks ago #68768

Well after days of research and tons of google pages this is what I know. The boats were built in Miami Florida by Jim Breuil. He was president of Frontier Oil and at one time owned the Buffalo Bills. He was an offshore racing enthusiast and frequently competed in the Midnight Runs to the Bahamas and the famed Miami to Nassau races. A few I might mention he won but routinely finished in the top 3 in a 36 Enterprise!!! From the ads ive found and what few people remembered them they were heavy boat built to pound in rough seas. Originally they were powered with Chrysler engines. I still don't have a clue of how many were made but from my research they were built from 61 till 71 . I like that it is a rare boat but that doesn't help with specs! Thanks to all who have replied! Oh by the way they were frequently called Enterprises instead of Breuils

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online