• Page:

TOPIC: Finally back on the trailer

Finally back on the trailer 12 years 1 month ago #68233

• HellCat
  • HellCat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
So I finally got her back on the trailer today. The Fiberglass repair went extremely well I was surprised at how easy it was. But re-gel coating it on the other hand was a serious pain in the butt. I had no idea how hard the stuff was to work with and the color wasn't even close to a match. Oh well good thing most of it is under the water. :)

But here are some pictures of the old girl and my son. We just got done with the first wash and wax and we were getting wiring hooked up. I put a battery in her and was pleasantly surprised that all the wiring that was installed by the guy before me was quality and correct :). Thats what I call a GOOD DAY!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Finally back on the trailer 12 years 1 month ago #68238

Well, The First Mate seems to like it. My Grand Children love to get into Pappy's boat.

Re:Finally back on the trailer 12 years 1 month ago #68241

your boat looks like a million,but the other pics are priceless,its great to see young folk in this hobby,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Finally back on the trailer 12 years 1 month ago #68243

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
What glass work? Don't see any so it must be factory. Great pre-school roll model. The boys going to go far.
Cal

Re:Finally back on the trailer 12 years 1 month ago #68257

• HellCat
  • HellCat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
The glass work was all underneath so I hope you can't see it. :) But actually if you look closely in the first pic you can see that the bottom of that sponson is a different color white. I'll take some more pictures today as I make progress. I'm hoping to get a motor on and everything hooked up. Wish me luck!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online