Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 60something McCulloch 13' Sport

60something McCulloch 13' Sport 12 years 1 month ago #67826

I joined this website to try and get some more experienced input on a little boat that I just bought. I found this little gem in an apartment building parking lot with 6" of rotting leaves in the bottom and 2' high weeds growing in the bottom! I left a note on the windshield and 24 hours later she was in my laneway! After washing her down with 50/50 bleach and water to kill all the black mold, she actually looked like she had some possibilities! The plate on the nose says"McCulloch", but I can't find a picture of another one on the entire web! A little research revealed that Mr. McCulloch partnered with a Mr. Scott in '62 and '63 but then he kind of does a slow fade until he disappears completely in '67 to focus on his landscaping business. If anyone has any knowledge of the McCulloch boat manufacturing company, any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and happy boating

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:60something McCulloch 13' Sport 12 years 1 month ago #67847

Welcome to the forum here is the mcculloch section in the library
www.fiberglassics.com/library/Scott
Pics say a thousand words, throw them up cuase we would love to see another boat rescued from rot.

Tyson

Re:60something McCulloch 13' Sport 12 years 1 month ago #67853

Welcome aboard and please can we see her? At one time Scott Atwater was right on top with the other well known manufacturers.

Re:60something McCulloch 13' Sport 12 years 1 month ago #67854

Thanks for the speedy response. My boat is not a Scott. It is a McCulloch...a separate entity, all on it's own. There is no evidence of a Scott association anywhere on the boat. It says McCulloch on the nose, there are McCulloch decals on the back/sides and the length and design are totally different.

Re:60something McCulloch 13' Sport 12 years 1 month ago #67855

I'm just learning how to use the site. I have 4 pics on my profile but I can't seem to get anything else up because of size. I wanted the nose of the boat showing the McCulloch name plate as my profile pic but it was too big. Wade around on my profile and have a look at the 4 pics I have. Thanks Kevin

Re:60something McCulloch 13' Sport 12 years 1 month ago #67858

My "Avatar" shows a good pick of the nose and my image gallery shows 4 pics of the boat before and after.

Re:60something McCulloch 13' Sport 12 years 1 month ago #67859

The size of your picture files are to large. I'm using Obvious Idea free but it has an annoying wait period to use it that increases if you don't buy it. There is a thing about how to post pics in the support section I believe.

Re:60something McCulloch 13' Sport 12 years 1 month ago #67864

You can also use photobucket.com and once uploaded just copy the tags. Tyson[img] tags.

Tyson

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online