Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My Cabin Cruiser

My Cabin Cruiser 12 years 1 month ago #67367

Well this was lost for some time. I told John Gibson if he wanted it then it is his. I was looking for some misplaced gun safe keys and ran across this. Damn I forgot where I put it too. :angry: Alzheimers, I hope not, my Dad died 4 years ago from it. So John if you want it, it's yours. It needs a total restoration. If anyone can do it you can. If not I will do it and give it to my Grandson when he is much older. It is about 5 inch wide and about 17 long. I

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:My Cabin Cruiser 12 years 1 month ago #67370

robert thats a great offer,and thank you my friend,but i think it should be restored by you for your grandson,i wish i had something like it to cherish from my pap.
it will be something he will always remember,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:My Cabin Cruiser 12 years 1 month ago #67372

When my kids were very young my wife picked it up at a yard sale. They were fighting over it and they were a bit young for it. I put it away and forgot about it. The oldest is over 30 now. So that means it's been in a box for at least 25 years. Damn where are those keys. :angry:

Re:My Cabin Cruiser 12 years 1 month ago #67376

there is one nearly identical to that in my dad's garage
that HE built in the early 50s
no motors I beleive but I haven't seen it in probably 30 yrs
but I know it's still there..he never throws anything away ;)

Re:My Cabin Cruiser 12 years 1 month ago #67384

• jepstr67
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 1
moparlvr4406 wrote:

he never throws anything away ;)

That is a Fiberglassics rule. Never throw anything away.

Re:My Cabin Cruiser 12 years 1 month ago #67386

That is the same one my brother had when he was young. After he passed away my sister threw it away because it was broken. I had totally forgotten it until now. I know my mom used to get made because she hated having to buy batteries for it all the time. Kept telling dad that it wasn't worththe amount she had invested in batteries. I think my dad had more fun watching it than anyone else. He always wanted one like it but mom wouldn't go for it. Really nice to see one like it again,.Thanks Skip.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online