Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 62 Buehler Progress Pictures

62 Buehler Progress Pictures 12 years 1 month ago #67336

[img/] Here are pictures of my 1962 Buehler Turbocraft Jet 35. The boat originally was delivered in all white in 1962. The family that initially bought it painted the decks red in their car dealership body shop. The boat was boathouse kept on the lake that I grew up on from 1962 until 1993 when they hauled it back and was sold at their auction in 1995, Then the boat was stored outdoors under cover until now. I am sanding the entire boat and having it repainted using Awlgrip. Deck will go back to Toreador Red and hullsides will be white. I am in search of a new windshield, Turbocraft Speedometer and one "Buehler Turbocraft" metal insignia for the hullside back towards the stern. Dearborn Electric Horns cleaned up and polished very nice. I am jazzed to get this project rolling for Spring 2013 splash! [img/]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:62 Buehler Progress Pictures 12 years 1 month ago #67340

Here is another go at loading pictures...

Re:62 Buehler Progress Pictures 12 years 1 month ago #67342

Not having any luck posting my pictures and not able to get help box opened...ANy ideas on how to do this?

Re:62 Buehler Progress Pictures 12 years 1 month ago #67346

Photos have to be less than 800K in size AND ( I learned this the hard way, lol) less than 1204 pixels in width

Re:62 Buehler Progress Pictures 12 years 1 month ago #67355

Are you transfering them from Photobucket? I had alot of trouble at one time, too. This new camera that I have, has a format for sending photos. Check and see if your camera has that.

Re:62 Buehler Progress Pictures 12 years 1 month ago #67361

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Here's a link to a post in the Support section, it has some helpful hints on posting pics;
www.fiberglassics.com/glassic-forums/7-support/22256-how-to-post-pictures.html
If your posting straight from your computer, "Your image file can be a maximum (width x height - size): 2048x2048 - 1024 KB". Sometimes I find PhotoBucket easier, when it's not locking up my desktop!?

Interesting story behind your Buehler, Hornet. I have a good friend in VA that restored one, fell in love with the pics of that one! Hope to see yours soon....... ;)

Mark

Re:62 Buehler Progress Pictures 12 years 1 month ago #67375

Mark, I followed the support post and when I post the image, it does not load into the email body for some sort of reason. My image size does not indicate that it is too large....I also do not have an edit button in the image loading screen.

Re:62 Buehler Progress Pictures 12 years 1 month ago #67390

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
PM (email) sent.....

Mark
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle