Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HELP with boat ID

HELP with boat ID 12 years 1 month ago #67061

Hello, everyone.

I am new to the site but I was told this is the place that might be able to help with ID'ing my boat. I have been working on her in the UK for over a year now but still have not been able to find out who made her or where!

she is 4.2m long and runs a PP jet drive, I have alot of information about the drive unit but not the hull so any help would be great.

Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:HELP with boat ID 12 years 1 month ago #67065

Welcome aboard. Looks fast. I like it. Any idea how old it is. If the jet unit looks original you probably is the same year.

Re:HELP with boat ID 12 years 1 month ago #67237

Hello and thank you for the welcome.

The jet drive does not have a date on it but I do the company was bought out by a bigger company in the UK so it would have been during the time :)

Thank you at least that has given me a rough date for the boat age, now just to find out who built her....

I have added a few more pic's of the restoration and will keep you up-dated as to the process but if anyone knows anything about her please let me know.

before the clean up and how she is looking now after cleaning and a base coat of 2part epoxy primer.
Attachments:

Re:HELP with boat ID 12 years 1 month ago #67238

The jet drive does not have a date on it but I do the company was bought out by a bigger company in the UK so it would have been during the time :)

Thank you at least that has given me a rough date for the boat age, now just to find out who built her....

I have added a few more pic's of the restoration and will keep you up-dated as to the process but if anyone knows anything about her please let me know.

before the clean up and how she is looking now after cleaning and a base coat of 2part epoxy primer.
Attachments:

Re:HELP with boat ID 12 years 1 month ago #67239

Attachments:

Re:HELP with boat ID 12 years 1 month ago #67240

Attachments:

Re:HELP with boat ID 12 years 1 month ago #67259

I would guess a canadian built Cobra, the deck and hull look alot like their 14'outboard and their 16'jet.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online