Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What's the approx. value of 1957 Whitehouse Saber

What's the approx. value of 1957 Whitehouse Saber 12 years 2 months ago #65481

I'm thinking of listing my 1957 ( or 59 ) Whitehouse Saber runabout but I would like to know what would be a fair asking price. I'd say it's in fair to good shape. From the research I've done it looks like a 57 but the reg. says 59. I haven't found the ID plate on the boat. Not sure where to look. It has a 50 HP Merc. Kiekhaefer motor that runs. Also, it's on a 1957 Sterling trailer with a double tilt bed with all new wires and lights. I've had the boat in the water this year and I have lots of pic's and a video. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:What's the approx. value of 1957 Whitehouse Saber 12 years 2 months ago #65482

• tey1967
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Looks cool! What is the interior like? Transom and floor solid?

Re:What's the approx. value of 1957 Whitehouse Saber 12 years 2 months ago #65485

Welcome aboard and what a majorly cool looking boat. I bet someone here wants that. I do but I'm broke. :(

Re:What's the approx. value of 1957 Whitehouse Saber 12 years 2 months ago #65515

I'd say about $300 to $500 in my book. I have a 59 Whitehouse that was given to me free. Probably the transom needs to be redone. But it's a cool boat, maybe you can get more!

Hello, World!!

Re:What's the approx. value of 1957 Whitehouse Saber 12 years 2 months ago #65789

That's the first Saber I've ever seen other than in magazine ads. I was beginning to wonder if there were any still around.

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.

Re:What's the approx. value of 1957 Whitehouse Saber 12 years 2 months ago #65804

There aren't many left I'm told. Are you interested in owning one? I can make you a deal.

Re:What's the approx. value of 1957 Whitehouse Saber 12 years 2 months ago #65826

jchittr wrote:

There aren't many left I'm told. Are you interested in owning one? I can make you a deal.

No thanks.. I've got about a dozen too many boats already. lol

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online