Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tilt and trim.

Tilt and trim. 12 years 2 months ago #64088

Ok I am gonna need alittle help on this one. I have found a tilt system for my 68, 55hp rude. This is a complete system that came with all the parts. Pump, brackets, wireing and switch. And the best part about it is it works. I have run into one small problem. I do believe that I have the wrong brackets for it. These are the brackets that came with it. Part # 122192 & 122193.

I do believe that I need these mounts, part # 121850& 3 12158. I am not 1005 sure on these part #s. Here are the pics of the mounts I need.

Sorry for the crappy pics,they are the best I could come up with. Sooo if anyone out there has any info or parts for this setup stashed away in there " I am gonna get to that pile someday" parts system, Please let me know. Thanks alot. Skip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Tilt and trim. 12 years 2 months ago #64264

Ok, I have found the proper part #s for the brackets I need. They are part # 121950 & # 121985. Sooo if any one out there has a leed on these parts or has them I would really like to know.so that I can get moving along with this project. Thanks Skip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online