• Page:

TOPIC: Short Story

Short Story 12 years 3 months ago #63496

• Neil
  • Neil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I was on the Seattle Craigslist looking for Mercs and there was a gentleman that was having trouble with his Merc and was at wits end and decided to sell it. I answered the add and he called me. I asked if he was interested in keeping the motor if he could get it sorted out. He said yes. I referred him to the good Dr.Frankenmerc. I did not hear from either one of them. Last night I was going through E-mails and came across the one to the gentleman. I thought I would get ahold of the good Dr. and see if he had contacted him. It was late, so I will do it tomorrow. I got up this morning and had a voicemail from the gentleman. He wanted to send a gift certificate to me and my wife for a dinner out for the referral. Seems as though he and the Dr. did get together and determined his motor was toast. He said that he and Thom made a deal on a motor and he was happy as could be and he wanted to thank me in some way.
Turns out we are all winners in this deal. I thought I would share here because this is what I have seen many, many times here. People helping people in this kooky hobby.
Neil and Mary Ousnamer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Neil and Mary Ousnamer

Re:Short Story 12 years 3 months ago #63498

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
"Good on ya'" for helping the fellow out Neil! Enjoy the dinner. Also good to hear Thom is doing okay, haven't heard from him in a while. ;)

Mark

Re:Short Story 12 years 3 months ago #63530

• riceman
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
my favorite aspect of this hobby... the people. good for you!

Re:Short Story 12 years 3 months ago #63532

Some good karma for you Neil. It is nice to see people helping each other even if they don't know them. Skip

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online