Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: looking for marylanders

looking for marylanders 12 years 3 months ago #63217

Hey mates im looking for members in maryland that can help me find a good project boat, Heres the deal i took my son to roaring point two weekends ago and him being 7 he was in all with the boats hanging out by the waters edge, He says "hey dad lets get a boat so we can hangout with them and swim. Well as for me growing up poor we never had a boat and i want to give him the experiance i never had. so if anyone from maryland could help us find a project boat would be great. I dont have alot of money and dont want to get burned. Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:looking for marylanders 12 years 3 months ago #63232

I posted on your other thread. I live on the opposite shore down by St. George's Island in Piney Point. there are project boats everywhere more or less, just depends on how much you want to pay and how far your willing to go to get it. Do you know what size you'd like and how much work your willing to do?

Bob

Re:looking for marylanders 12 years 3 months ago #63260

I'm on the Eastern Shore also, near Delmar. There have been a few low initial cost Fiber-Classics on the Eastern Shore and Delaware sections of Craigs list recently.

Re:looking for marylanders 12 years 3 months ago #63263

since i new to this i really dont know what to pay, i really dont want to overpay for something becouse of my lack of knowlege, i guess if i find some i like could i post them and hopeing maybe some here could lead me in the right purchase??

Re:looking for marylanders 12 years 3 months ago #63277

welcome no boat guy,the folks here are great,they will help you in any way they can.
there was a cutter on here for free in va. that i was going to go get,but a fella who also had a kid wanted it to restore,its a no brainer,give it to the guy with a kid to help restore it and make great memories.
im sure another great boat will come along for you and your son to make your own memories with.
and if you need help along the way the folks here will help in any way they can,this is a great site with fantastic folks.john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:looking for marylanders 12 years 3 months ago #63308

yeah i have decided i want to put a tool in his hand and not an video game. i want to be the dad whos never discourages him to try anything except gangs and drugs

Re:looking for marylanders 12 years 3 months ago #63346

may have found one...yeah talked to a super nice guy today, going to
look at it this weekend. its an arrow glass couger. looks very cool in the pics. so hopefully my name could change. wish me luck

Re:looking for marylanders 12 years 3 months ago #63446

Just remember those free boats can cost the most.
But do it anyway, because I have confidence you will make more money.
It took me 5 years before my project hit the water for the first time.

Re:looking for marylanders 12 years 3 months ago #63512

just got the newsed boat in the yard 1978 marquise br.. nice little boat 55 hp evinrude, not running at the moment but hopfully will be soon. now for a screen name chang..

Re:looking for marylanders 12 years 2 months ago #64365

well murphys law strikes again the 1978 evinrude outboard is dead........

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online