Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Priest Lake Idaho Glassic Boat Show July 21st

Priest Lake Idaho Glassic Boat Show July 21st 12 years 4 months ago #62367

Hey everyone. You all should know about this show by now but if not I've created a facebook page for it with more info and pics. Facebook.com/PriestLakeGlassicBoatShow
Its the second annual and we're hoping and looking like a good turnout. Beautiful lake you'll see from pics. 28 miles long 5 miles wide, 7 or so islands, sandy beaches, and water that is so pure you can dip a cup and drink it. Really!. Good fishing, camping and great restaurants. If you go, the trip on Sunday to Upper Priest Lake is a must do.
Oh and I really need some others to brings some REALLY nice boats because my brother Tom, aka fiddyninefins, thinks he's got this one in the bag for 1st place as he got last year. Myself and my other brother are working very hard to put him in his place. He is the oldest, thinks he's the best, and........well he's probably right!
But Tom, come on, Doest it really take 5 boats to get first place!
Check it out and let us know if you can make it. We'll help in any way we can. We've been going to Priest for forty-five some years now and know it and the people well. Thanks, Doug Miller better known as the little picker. Toms the old Picker and Brian is the middle picker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online