• Page:

TOPIC: Mikkelson, going, going, gone!

Mikkelson, going, going, gone! 12 years 4 months ago #61860

• Gilligan
  • Gilligan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
What a auction it was. Three days of boats, toy boats, signs and things. You sure couldn't tell that the economy is bad by the results of this weekend. Many buyers from all over the world purchased Pauls collection and I was glad to be one of them. It was a great bunch of people who got together to buy and have fun. Prices I thought were on the high side for most items. I purchased the 25 foot Cruisemaster, one of only two made. I will finish the restoration Paul had started and enjoy that boat on the St. Croix river. Some day there will be a end to my collection and I can only hope that it is as smooth as this collection came to a end. Smiles and a good time for everyone. Thanks to Paul Mikkelson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Mikkelson, going, going, gone! 12 years 4 months ago #61872

• bilnan1
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 14
I am very glad I went,it was an experience to see and have a chance to buy some quality pieces.It was very well ran and the Penn staff put a lot of work in to it that paid off for all. I finally got to meet paul and that alone was a great experience,It was a good time to spend with old friends and new,There was a few items I wish I would have bid another time or two but basically I got my wifes anniversary present and she is happy ,so it was fine Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online