Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1953?

1953? 12 years 4 months ago #61844

Is there any value or information anyone could help me out with with this boat? The title says its a 1953 Larson and not much more.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1953? 12 years 4 months ago #61850

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
shay, that sure is a thunderhawk, i have been looking for a jr. for along time. and i live 60 miles from were they were built. i think it is newer then 1953, i think 1957 was the first year for them. you can check in the glassic library for info. the years get mixed up alot at the dmv and peoples memoires fade out also. best of luck in the boat, they are nice ones. frog

Re:1953? 12 years 4 months ago #61852

Would you be interested in buying it or know a fair price for it? My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. not to steal away conversation from this forum but its easier for myself
Attachments:

Re:1953? 12 years 4 months ago #61853

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
shay , what part of iowa do you live in? iam 6 hrs from the state line and my truck gets crap for mpg. i have no idea what they go for. and would like to see more pic's of the condition first. if you want you can send me some at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. thanks. and we had better use e-mail on this as i donot think personal messages are allowed. frog

Re:1953? 12 years 4 months ago #61873

1957 was the first year for the Larson Thunderhawk. So your boat is no older than 1957. Some of the Larson experts can probably tell you more. The Glassic library here may be revealing.

Andreas

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online