• Page:

TOPIC: its a small world

its a small world 12 years 4 months ago #60830

• john-gibson
  • john-gibson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
i talked to my directv company to get my bill lowered ,and get a free DVR for the house,we have to have it because we cant get even one channel out here in the country since things went digital,
anyhow to make a long story short ,the satellite DVR installer,came yesterday,and low and behold he has a 56 or 57 herters flying fish,it was bought new by his grandfather,so i gave him info about the great site and folks here along with printed info and pictures of his boat.
he said he was in the sanding stage now,i hope he shows up,he said he could use advise from knowledgeable people,so i hope he posts so you all can help him out.
his name is Anthony i believe...so if you read this Anthony,then go ahead and join ,you wont find better,nicer more knowledgeable people on old fiberglass boats ,except for dave's "nickle city classics" . john

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:its a small world 12 years 4 months ago #60847

I'll second that comment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online