Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to destroy a Fleetform...a little bit..

How to destroy a Fleetform...a little bit.. 12 years 5 months ago #60763

I know this discussion has been locked, but I need to put in my 2 cents. Don't worry, I'll be nice, and it's worth reading.
In defense of Emosun and his negative comments about someone's Fleetform restoration , you have to know where he's coming from.
His parents are restoration experts, and it's rubbed off on him. For 27 years they worked in large scale Historical Restoration/Conservation projects all over the Midwest. State Capitols, Churches, Cathedrals, and Basilicas. City Halls, Courthouses and National Register Properties. The resume reads like a "Who's Who" of clergy, judges, state senators and a Governor. There were many years when he and his sisters went along and stayed in whatever town his parents worked, and were given daily tours of progress.
That's no excuse for his attitude, of course. But, give him a break, he's just a kid. Now the real story...
Unfortunately his parents divorced, and his father left for California for 5 years to avoid paying child support. It was during this time the Emosun found a Fleetform for sale in a field, and he was smitten. Someone had put in car seats, a broom handle topped with a pirate flag, and full of beer cans. But, he saw the potential. He used all his own earned money to buy it... continued....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online