Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: All pics opening day boating seattle washington.

All pics opening day boating seattle washington. 12 years 5 months ago #60676

• clk27us
  • clk27us's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi just got back from opening day of boating season here in Seattle Washington.Every year on the first saturday of May the Windermer cup is held near the University of Washinton at the Montlake Cut.The bridge pic in the begining is the cut where the teams race under the montlake bridge. the cut links Lake Union and Lake Washinton together. After the races are done the parade of boats begins and starts the boating season...:) I'm posting alot of pics and a few videos of the boats. There is averything from big new boats to tiny hand built wood sailboats from the Center for Wooden Boats here in Seattle(a must see for any boat buff visiting seattle)at the south end of lake union. I'm not a good photographer so go easy on me:) enjoy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:All pics opening day boating seattle washington. 12 years 5 months ago #60679

• clk27us
  • clk27us's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Sorry ruan out of time....will post more later today.

Re:All pics opening day boating seattle washington. 12 years 5 months ago #60692

WHAT!! Sure just send us a sample. It's like a cliff hanger.

That is something more areas should do. It looks like it would be so much fun.

1963 Starcraft 14' Ranger

Re:All pics opening day boating seattle washington. 12 years 4 months ago #60850

It is the best party in Seattle. They set up a mile long log boom that all the big boats, and some small back onto and spend the weekend meeting up with friends. I have seen folks walk all the way down the boom on swim steps. Friday evening its the most fun as everybody is out "bombing the gut", boating down one side of the boom and back on the other.
I missed this year but have gone to the last 10-12, the best time you can have on the water. Combines all the things we love; boating, meeting with friends, watching cool boats and drinking.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online