• Page:

TOPIC: North east shows this summer

North east shows this summer 12 years 5 months ago #60063

• thetudor
  • thetudor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I posted something in FGNE, but thought I would here as well. What shows are people planning to do this year? I have a couple of local shows but like to do one show at a distance.

BTW, the Mystic Seaport Antique and Classic Boat Show (July 28-29) is now open to boats 1970 and older. Last year was 1964 and older.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit

Re:North east shows this summer 12 years 5 months ago #60068

ACBS shows... Tuckerton Seaport,N.J....september, Philadelphia Independence Museum,PA...october
possible...Lake Hopatcong, N.J...june Silver Lake,N.Y...june Knucklebusters AOMCI wet meet Lake Hopatcong, N.J...october

Re:North east shows this summer 12 years 5 months ago #60074

im not sure if i will make any this year,im so far behind on everything,because of knee surgery and a heart attack,both in december,and i am trying to finish the room/porch,plus todds cowl cover and the charity firetruck,i want to do a boat this year,hopefully i will get it done.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:North east shows this summer 12 years 5 months ago #60083

Going to Silver Lake by myself and Hammondsport with the family.

Probably be camping for a while for the Hammondsport meet. My wife liked it so much that she requested that we take our vacation there.

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Classic Fiberglass Boat Owners Association:
www.classicfiberglasboats.com/

Re:North east shows this summer 12 years 5 months ago #60090

• 63g3
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 2
ACBS has shows:
On Winnipesaukee in Merideth NH end of July, 75 and older to be judged newer OK too.
This is a big show on a BIG lake, great for cruising. It's the NEW England Chapter. I have won the glassics awards every year I've gone with 6 different boats.

There is one in Southern Maine on Lake Sebago I think early Aug, not sure, all welcome as far as I can tell.

There is one on the CT river Baystate Woodies Chapter near Springfield MA. This features a boat procession and time out on the river between show and award ceremony, about 20 miles of river to cruise. Ox Bow marina is location jsut off 91. I like this show and have won when I attended. I think this is also Aug but now sure.
All seem to be welcome.
You can surf the ACBS site to look.
Randy

Re:North east shows this summer 12 years 5 months ago #60389

• Split
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
.T.: This year being a even # the CLAYTON, New York location is having the race boat regatta. I believe a week or so aftger the tradition show / auction 1st weekend in AUG .. This location /museum / multi bldgs is the Holy Grail were the hobby really started.. The water in the river is super clear. Known as the 1000 island area, many tour boats to take a day cruise or even Canada..

Never been to the New Hamp Lake Winnisipaukee , but that should be a
real elbow rubbing event in scenic location

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online