• Page:

TOPIC: How many Boats do you own?

Re:How many Boats do you own? 12 years 5 months ago #60249

• jepstr67
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Chuck in Cincinnati wrote:

I bought my first boat when my wife was my girlfriend, because I knew, once married, I'd never have a boat. So I got the toy before I was married, when she couldn't say no..... The only flaw in my plan ? MAKE SURE THE TOY WORKS WHEN YOU BUY IT !!! I still have the boat, but it's still broken. The honey-do's and the child, now college kid, are keeping me from dumping cash into it. I just keep saying to myself.... Some day ????

My Ex bought me a boat before we were married. I never got around to fixing it over the course of 17 years and ended up buying it from her after the divorce. .......some day????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:How many Boats do you own? 12 years 5 months ago #60250

Well I do believe I have figured out how to get the boats. First, don't get marryed until your 55. Secound, drive 8 hrs. one way to go see the boat and make sure she comes with you. Third, stop along the way many times and buy her her favorite drink, lots of them. Lastly, when you get to where the boat is tell her you forgot the cash at home and she will have to go to the bank and draw the funds from her account as yours is empty now. Then pay for the boat and take it home. This way she can't bitch about it in the driveway and the fact that it don't run. Just keep telling her she owns it and she can't sell it because there are no papers on it. It has worked twice for me so far. The rest I bought I have just kept hidden.

Re:How many Boats do you own? 12 years 5 months ago #60252

I'm down to about 8 or so..

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online