Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My Grandfathers 61 buehler turbocraft 31 for sale

My Grandfathers 61 buehler turbocraft 31 for sale 12 years 5 months ago #59138

Hello, about a month ago I posted a question about my grandfaters boat and I have been able to retrieve it and go it out to my place and with 4 new tires and rims (who ever put tires on the inside of a trailer never had to change them when it has sunk 2 feet into iowa soil, frozen iowa soil) What I am looking for is an idea of what you think I should ask for his boat and maybe try to set me up with a buyer, the only hitch is I promised my grandapa Bob that I would make sure it went to some one who would take good care of it it cant be parted out or scrapped. All the info I have on the boat is that he bought it from a guy in Stratford Iowa (he is from there) because he thought it was going too cheap and he did not want to see his friend lose money. It was used in northern iowa and stored inside most of its life before it got to my grandpa. I know he spent too much money after a trip up to minn in 01 to have the motor worked on then my grandmother passed and he never got it out after that. He had a nice cover on it and as far as I can tell it looks very sturdy, I am a big guy 260 and I walked all over and could feel no give anywhere in the floor, i crawled around all over in the boat and took over 75 pictures of every area i could get to. he did install a depth finder but that is all that i can see that is not original to the boat. he stored the cushions inside his garage and they look great. I am willing to take pictures of any areas and answer any questions that I can about this boat. I am located in MENLO IA right between Des Moines and Omaha on I80 and would be willing to deliver rhis boat anywhere in the lower 48 for the cost of gas. My phone nymber is 515-201-0026 and my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I am a SSG in the US Army so if I don't answer I am most likley busy or trying to stay busy. so leave a message. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:My Grandfathers 61 buehler turbocraft 31 for sale 12 years 5 months ago #59139

trying very hard to figure out how to make my pics smaller so I can post, sorry

Re:My Grandfathers 61 buehler turbocraft 31 for sale 12 years 5 months ago #59150

a pic
Attachments:

Re:My Grandfathers 61 buehler turbocraft 31 for sale 12 years 5 months ago #59151

another pic
Attachments:

Re:My Grandfathers 61 buehler turbocraft 31 for sale 12 years 5 months ago #59153

I believe the original trailer with 4 new tires and 4 new rims, i will have the lights all redone and ready for a trip anywhere before pick up or delivery.
Attachments:

Re:My Grandfathers 61 buehler turbocraft 31 for sale 12 years 5 months ago #59154

the data plate off the motor
Attachments:

Re:My Grandfathers 61 buehler turbocraft 31 for sale 12 years 5 months ago #59155

everything looks very clean the belts look brand new, they are not but look great
Attachments:

Re:My Grandfathers 61 buehler turbocraft 31 for sale 12 years 5 months ago #59157

serial number looks like D0088
Attachments:

Re:My Grandfathers 61 buehler turbocraft 31 for sale 12 years 5 months ago #59158

A view from the back just 1 of the 79 pics I took of all over the boat.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online