Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Johnson Sea-Craft

Johnson Sea-Craft 12 years 5 months ago #59014

I recently took a look at a boat I had never heard of before called a Johnson Sea-Craft. This is a 13ft. dual cockpit runabout with an 1961 Evinrude Lark IV motor and trailer. It looked like a fairly interesting little boat, much like a Glasspar Club Lido. Does anyone have any literature on these boats?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Johnson Sea-Craft 12 years 5 months ago #59031

Have you visited the Library yet? The "Boats in Use" link on the library page will eventually send you to the bottom link:

www.fiberglassics.com/library/Johnson_Sea-Craft

fiberglassics.com/glassic-forums/2-main-forum/6480-is-this-a-shell-lake-boat-co-runabout.html

Re:Johnson Sea-Craft 12 years 5 months ago #59035

sblayney,

NEAT little rig!

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:Johnson Sea-Craft 12 years 5 months ago #59144

Yeah, it reminds me a lot of one of my favorite small runabouts, the Glasspar Club Lido. Consequently, I'm trying hard to convince myself that I should buy the little thing. At only 13 ft. though, I suspect the max. wt. load for it can't be more then 600 lbs., not very much room.

Re: Johnson Sea-Craft 12 years 5 months ago #59146

Thanks Handy, that was helpful. It looks like I may have found a Johnson Sea-Craft Holiday.

Re:Johnson Sea-Craft 12 years 5 months ago #59695

Sblayney, I was on here doing some research myself, and ran in to your post :) Thanks for the info you sent me after checking it out. Just curious... Does anyone know what this boat may be worth to the right collector? Currently runs well and brand new upholstery...

Re:Johnson Sea-Craft 12 years 4 months ago #62579

Is the Johnson Sea-Craft for sale? I just found this web site and am thrilled to see these pictures. My grandfather was James Johnson (founder, owner, designer, and builder of the Johnson Sea-Craft). We still have one of his boats in the family and many old pictures and adds.

I don't think he every colored one of his boats pink though!

-Joe

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online