Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi all. Hope all is well.

Hi all. Hope all is well. 12 years 6 months ago #58585

Hi all. It's me, Pete, checking in after a long absence. Hopefully there are still a few people here that remember me. Haha. I still have my 2 Volksboats, 2 Glasspar G3s (1961 and 1968) and the little jetboat I built, and I still have a small collection of old OMC outboards, I just left fiberglassics awhile back when I got into Volvos.

I happened to be lurking the internets today and figured I'd stop by fiberglassics and see what's going on. I got heavy into cars and racing a few years ago and on top of work, classic boats fell by the wayside. I'm not out of classic boats or boats in general by any means (I'm a Sea Doo mechanic during the day) but other things are taking up my spare time for the foreseeable future. (Like making a Volvo wagon with 400+hp.) Maybe I'll see some of you at the Tuckerton, NJ ACBS boat show this Fall. I'll have the jetboat there if I make it up. Hope all is well with whoever is still here and remembers me. Haha. I'll stop by from time to time to check on this thread.

Pete.

P.S. If this is in the wrong spot and doesn't belong in general discussion, mods feel free to move it or delete it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Hi all. Hope all is well. 12 years 6 months ago #58588

Good to hear from you Pete, always wondered where you disappeared to!
If you can find the time, how about posting your jet boat to members projects, always thought that was pretty cool!
Cheers
Bill

Re:Hi all. Hope all is well. 12 years 6 months ago #58603

Hello again Pete!

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.

Re:Hi all. Hope all is well. 12 years 6 months ago #58637

Your always welcome back by me. Don't stay away so long. Yes I remember you.

Re:Hi all. Hope all is well. 12 years 6 months ago #58639

wow!there ya are pete!,i wondered what happened to the wonderboy of fiberglassics,lol.
i mean you sure had some serious talent at building and restoring these old classics,even at the age of 18!
its great to see ya back,ron wil be happy too,im darn happy yourdoing good.john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Hi all. Hope all is well. 12 years 6 months ago #58647

hmmm...don't recall a pete..hehe. john is right... the wonderboy. missed seeing you at the tuckerton show the last few years. hopefully this year. my best to your mom and dad. :
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online