Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Well, i've done it again!

Well, i've done it again! 12 years 6 months ago #58425

friends,

i've got to learn not to go look at boats (especially to salvage parts off of.) - i went over to look at an old bowrider this AM, which i had been told had a GOOD 165HP Mercruiser I/O set-up.

when i got there, i discovered that this BIG 18' runabout is complete (less seats) & in WAY too good of shape to be "cut up for parts". -it's a 1977 EBBTIDE.

so, once more, does anyone have a factory sales catalog/brochure/other info for 1977 Ebbtides, so that i can see what the interior looked like when it was new?

yours, satx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:Well, i've done it again! 12 years 6 months ago #58435

Life is crazy and we that love old boats are the craziest, me included!

I don't have any Ebbtide materials. But the company still is in operation. They are located at White Bluff, TN. I visited their facility a few years back (could not get past the receptionist). Its location must be the most scenic of any boat manufacturer anywhere! Right at the ridge of a good sized hill and out in the countryside surrounded by field and forest.

Maybe they have some of the old brochures, etc....

I suspect but have never had it confirmed that Ebbtide was started by someone that once worked at nearby Winner Boats in Dickson, TN.

Andreas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online