Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does ANYONE have old REINELL info??

Does ANYONE have old REINELL info?? 12 years 6 months ago #58388

I've been trying to dig up any printed info on Reinell from 1957 to the late 1960s. I'm not even sure who put the brochure info on the Reinell section - but I'd like to know. So far, almost NOTHING has surfaced. Reinell was one of the largest builders of glass boats in the Northwest - so there has to be some material out there. The company was sold in the late 60s or early 70s and apparently all old info was burned. Nobody I know of has come across any sort of company info or pictures of the Jetflite - or jetflight. We don't even know how the company spelled the model name! I dug up the attached post card in an antique shop - the only one anybody has seen. Help please!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Does ANYONE have old REINELL info?? 12 years 6 months ago #58389

There is a history in our Glassic Library area. A more in depth article also by Marty Loken was published in the ACBS Rudder magazine Winter 2001. I have a copy that I printed out from an on-line verison. Marty mentioned that he too was looking for brochures, etc....

I have a 1971 brochure. I also have misc. newspaper articles. They had a fire in the factory on 11 May 1959. In 1969 they were offering stock to the public. They built a branch plant in Pine Bluff, Arkansas in 1970. They purchased Arena Craft Boat Co. in 1970.

They declared bankruptcy in 1979. That's when the company records were stolen.

Andreas

Re:Does ANYONE have old REINELL info?? 12 years 6 months ago #58392

Thanks Andreas.

I know personally Marty and have asked if has any leads on this stuff & he does not. I do have this same post up over on Northwest Classic's website. Interestingly, Marty does have some early brochures and other Reinell info, but nothing from the late 50's early 60s. I just hoping that some boat show or dealer promos have survived. Interesting - I didn't know Reinell had owner Arena Craft.

Bruce

Re:Does ANYONE have old REINELL info?? 12 years 6 months ago #58527

Can we have permission to add the Reinell postcard to the Library?

The following two photos were snagged off ebay a long time ago and are of a 1959 brochure which appears similar to what's in the Library section. Unfortunately I have no other information:
Attachments:

Re:Does ANYONE have old REINELL info?? 12 years 6 months ago #58657

Andy,

If you see this response - please go ahead and put the post card files in there and put the one from your comment in the Reinell section too. I went into the Wiki & tried to add this stuff but I've forgotten how to edit in there. Thanks,

Bruce [img]

Re:Does ANYONE have old REINELL info?? 12 years 6 months ago #58927

Thanks Bruce, now added to the Library:

www.fiberglassics.com/library/Reinell

Re:Does ANYONE have old REINELL info?? 8 years 11 months ago #116839

I came across your post and the answer is yes. My father left me a garage of his collections throughout the years and in those things I came across box's of files blueprints and pics of Renell boats built from 1957 to early 60'S.

Re:Does ANYONE have old REINELL info?? 8 years 11 months ago #116891

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome aboard deshan, glad to have you join us. As you see we do have some Reinell owners who would love to see what you've got! Any chance you would let us post the info in the FiberGlassics Library?

Mark

Re:Does ANYONE have old REINELL info?? 8 years 11 months ago #116892

Welcome aboard "deshan"

Yes... please, please, please share your information with the Glassic Library here. It is by sharing that we all benefit.

Andreas

Re:Does ANYONE have old REINELL info?? 8 years 11 months ago #116913

Absolutely, welcome aboard and please share.

Bob

Re:Does ANYONE have old REINELL info?? 8 years 11 months ago #117036

Deshan,

Thank you for your reply. I sent you a private email today. The collection of information you have could be of great value to collectors and marine historians. We don't want the sharing process to be burdensome for you, so Please let us know how we can help.

We are looking forward to hearing back from you !

Bruce

Re:Does ANYONE have old REINELL info?? 8 years 10 months ago #117781

• Nadeem
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I would love to find anything on my 1959 Reinell Jet Flight but there really is nothing out there.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online