Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1962/63 Lone star Imperia find-can someone save it

1962/63 Lone star Imperia find-can someone save it 12 years 6 months ago #58227

I posted this time last year concerning a 1963 18' Lone Star Imperia I stumbled across while here the Tavares Boat Show. Nothing happend on it last year, but today I returned to where it was, found it sitting undisturbed since last year and bought it. I will be taking only the two folding jump seats from it. I had to buy the whole thing to get the seats.

This is a rare pocket cruiser, very, very similar in a lot of ways to the Glasspar Sea Flight Sedan's of the early '60's. It is/was red and white with wooden trim and accents in the cabin. It has been on a storage rack at a failing marina for at least 10 years, abandoned for storage is my guess. It is very restorable but I cannot take it on as I live 3000 miles away. I want to offer the complete boat, with original Evinrude Starflite 75HP to someone at a resonable price. I would rather see it saved than dumped, but time is of the essence. I leave soon and the guy who is retrieving it for me will probably not let it linger for too long on his property before it goes to the dump. There are probably no more than a few of these left and this would be very cool when done. It will be available in the Mount Dora area in a day or two.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1962/63 Lone star Imperia find-can someone save it 12 years 6 months ago #58255

What kind of price? I may know someone who is in FL for the winter on a boat that is looking for something like that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT