Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat

Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat 12 years 6 months ago #57295

Anyone have any idea about the year, make and/or model of this boat? It seems like I've seen another boat on this site with the headlights on the front like this but I can't find it anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!!

www.flickr.com/photos/77915776@N08/6974322389/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat 12 years 6 months ago #57301

• jon_a
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
no pictures

Re: Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat 12 years 6 months ago #57305

Re: Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat 12 years 6 months ago #57314

Couldn't get pics to load so I added a link. Thanks.

Re:Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat 12 years 6 months ago #57327

Are those headlights or nav lights?

Re:Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat 12 years 6 months ago #57332

welcome vintage nut ,the boat in your pic is a early ,(before 1964) custom craft sunray,there are a few folks here that have them,like dave albertson "cc1000",ed gordon has a 1964 that we restored named "way back when",and as far as i know its the only 1964 out there,the big difference between 1963 and earlier sunrays compared to our 64 is the fins are completely different.
sorry for the double pics. ,boy im sorry for the double pics,something is wrong with my computer.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat 12 years 6 months ago #57336

Hello John, funny seeing you here. Welcome back. Those tail lights I picked up are great. Great looking boat, I'd agree with John.

Re:Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat 12 years 6 months ago #57363

YEP ...its a cc like johns only different year. i have a cc also..mantaray. ron
Attachments:

Re:Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat 12 years 6 months ago #57411

Looks like my 62 sun ray being restored by jan. take a look at the custom craft thread in the restorations section

Jim

Re:Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat 12 years 6 months ago #57478

• bilnan1
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 14
The best part of this boat is it is a hardtop,which is there in pic ,I bought it sunday, It will get done but it will be awhile. neat Boats,,Bill Anderson
Attachments:

Re:Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat 12 years 6 months ago #57480

• Split
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Way to SCORE Mr BILL.. you have my vote of the day.. Not many HardTop to be found anymore.. Could almost make a mold of that part.

CONGRATS. PS.. Was this the boat on the WAY to the AOMCI, Ice
Breaker Meet .????

Re:Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat 12 years 6 months ago #57483

• bilnan1
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
No, this time an OLD man in KC,Mo.found it on CL and called me.I have wanted one for a while,it topped off a good week,,see ya soon Bill

Re:Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat 12 years 6 months ago #57511

Are you kidding me? You just scored one of the boats in my top 5 list! Nice job! Is it the full hardtop or 1/2 hardtop? There is a lot of Custom Craft info here on FG and also a CC site at nicklecityclassics.webs.com/customcraftboats.htm

I believe KevFin has one and there is a beautiful yellow one out there somewhere. Look forward to seeing the progress.
Attachments:

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit

Re:Can Someone Help Me Identify This Cool Winged Boat 12 years 6 months ago #57551

• bilnan1
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
The way it sounds it is a full hardtop,I will be gone for a week or so,I will get it after that,,Bill

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online