Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: dorsett boats

dorsett boats 12 years 7 months ago #56990

anyone familier with dorsett? just picked up a (i believe, 1967) 18' inboard/outboard and trying to search for information. would like to also do a hull number trace but, as of yet have not found where to trace this old of a boat. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: dorsett boats 12 years 7 months ago #56992

Have you visited the Dorsett page of the Library:

www.fiberglassics.com/library/Dorsett

Also, if you have any photos to share, please do so. We may be able to provide more information.

Re: dorsett boats 12 years 7 months ago #57004

thanks for the info. i haven't been able to find pictures of this model with the inboard as of yet. at this moment the boat is double covered with vinyl tarps in the back yard. i believe the hull num. is XRQ1B1767 (if my memory serves me right). so sending pictures will be a bit difficult until "i unrap the package" when weather warms up in this area. pete

Re: dorsett boats 12 years 7 months ago #57022

The late 1960's Dorsett models were produced after the company was liquidated by several other companies as "Marlin" and "Sierra" Boats. The following thread has images of several examples of each which may of interest to you:

174.122.107.26/glassic-forums/2-main-forum/55047-what-is-the-name-of-this-boat.html

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online