Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My Grandfathers 61 buehler turbocraft 31

My Grandfathers 61 buehler turbocraft 31 12 years 7 months ago #56979

Hello all, My name is Ben and I have the task of selling my grandfathers 1961 buehler turbocraft. It has been sitting in his driveway for a the last few years and he moved to assisted living a few months back and he is finally getting rid of a few items that he has not used for a while. I am really looking for any and all advice as I do not know much about boats or his type of boat. I do know it is special and I would really like to get him as much money out of the boat as possible but would also like it to get used and not sit. I know he spent a fair amount of money on the engine a few years back and it did run just fine when he parked it. A few questions I would love to have answers for:
Where is the best way to list this boat for sale?
What type of pictures should I take and of what parts?
I have a ton of literature about the boat, the owners manual and a bunch of schematics about fixing the boat as well as some advertisment of the boat.
I am not afraid of work I just want to know what areas I should foucs on. I just bought 4 new tires and am working on making sure the trailer is road ready for a potential buyer. I know he stored all the cushions in the garage when he parked it. Thank you in Advance for any and all advice.

SSG Doyle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:My Grandfathers 61 buehler turbocraft 31 12 years 7 months ago #56980

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome Ben, and let me begin by thanking you for assisting with your Grandfather's affairs. The "Glassifieds" here are free, and I'm sure the gang would be glad to help you set a fair price for the Buehler. The more pictures and info you can provide the better, it sounds like he took pretty good care of the old girl! Pics from both sides, front an back, and a shot or two of the interior and engine compartment would be most helpful.

Here's a link to the support section, it explains how to post pics in the forum. If you need any help in the Glassified posting, let us know and we'll be glad to give you a hand. ;)
www.fiberglassics.com/glassic-forums/7-support/22256-how-to-post-pictures.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mark
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle