Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Traveler Atlas worth?

Traveler Atlas worth? 12 years 7 months ago #56250

I'm hoping someone can help me. I have never thought about buying a "retro" boat but it's soooo cool..

I found, buried in a barn, an Atlas Traveler (1964ish) in perfect original shape, it still has a gloss under the inch of dust and is in so of shape that I am being picky about a slight discoloration on the drivers seat about the size of a quarter. The plate on the back says Traveler Boat Division Stanray Corp. model 77300. It is aqua blue on top of a white clap board looking haul w/ a 100 hp (rated for 90 Evinrude (unclear if it works), nice trailer, classic wood water skis. The owner is a nice little old lady and I don't want to take advantage of her but I want to be realistic as well.  Can anyone tell me what it is worth or at least the range of its value? Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Traveler Atlas worth? 12 years 7 months ago #56274

Reidingr, I've contacted a used boat shop and they have a boat like that listed, but none has sold for a while. I e-mailed them and they will get back to me on tues.
Craig

Re:Traveler Atlas worth? 12 years 7 months ago #56334

Thank you for your help!

Re:Traveler Atlas worth? 12 years 7 months ago #56336

Just be careful of trying to start the motor. There are others here that can tell you better, but pull the plugs and lube the cylinders before turning by hand. Sound like you have something there.

Re:Traveler Atlas worth? 12 years 7 months ago #56340

Thank you for the advice, but if this deal comes together the motor is going right to the shop. Im letting the pros handle that part. The last time the boat was registered was 1988, I'm guessing it has seen water since then. .

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.478 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online