• Page:

TOPIC: I have got stop looking

I have got stop looking 12 years 7 months ago #55993

• TallTexan
  • TallTexan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have to stop looking. With nothing (the last few weeks I been going from town to town doing remodels) to do till stores business slows down enough for us to do our work which is 8:00 PM; I went driving around. I found a boat shop and asked if I could look at their junk pile.
Well being a few weeks late for they just took a trailer load to the scrap yard. They asked me what I was looking for.
“Old motors…Pre 1958” I told them. “Well what about a boat! Mid 50s with motor the” oldest son said. Ok I’ll look but I will say I am CHEAP. Found a 1956 Glaspar with a 56 Bigtwin well how much….The boat is free motor and trailer is $150..No sorry $300 it too much….no not $150 each $150 for all …Still too much. I got to drive back from Houston and back with the big trailer; fuel is going to be over $200….well will you give me $75 for I can get that from the scrap yard

I am $75 lighter and will be making a trip back South soon

Motor has been changed to 12V and fuel pump. however it comes with both a mid 60s tank and the 1956 pressure tank
And the motor turns over and has spark. the boat was last tagged in 2007

This is project #...way over 100...going to have to find a way to bring a project with me and work on it during my down time instead of looking around

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CAVU

Re: I have got stop looking 12 years 7 months ago #55999

• Andgott
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Nice score- The Club Lido is one of my favorites!! I'd love to stumble on one around here, especially at that price!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online