Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1969 Bellboy

1969 Bellboy 12 years 8 months ago #54869

K guys I have a 1969 bellboy that i am rebuilding....and is coming along very nicely....i have many ideas and so forth about how to finish it up but i keep running into one dilemma....I cannot find anything on the web about these boats....no place for parts...no pictures...not a thing...does anyone know of any place i can get online to dig into this boat some more...thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1969 Bellboy 12 years 8 months ago #54871

hi mortonsendc,im not sure which model you have,but have you tried the glassic library at the top of the page yet?john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:1969 Bellboy 12 years 8 months ago #54872

i looked ,and did a search and cant find much info past 1965,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:1969 Bellboy 12 years 8 months ago #55189

sorry have been busy but it is a 1969 bellboy bonita. I am really looking for a factory used, in good shape fuel tank....I have a really nice poly tank that is twelve gallon but because of its shape it is a little big for the bilge and like i said can't find anywhere that knows anything about these....

Re:1969 Bellboy 11 years 10 months ago #72376

Hello!
I knew that profile was familiar. Mine is a 1969 Bell boy "beachcomer". Where did you get your boat?
JK

Re:1969 Bellboy 10 years 8 months ago #89179

Hey i am having a hard time finding anything on my boat to its a 1969 bellboy bonnivile I'm trying to figure out how to get a soft top built for mine...I just had to aluminum 20 gallon wattle tanks that go right under the rails there its pretty nice i am really happy with them....If you find out about any websites will ya let me know thanks good luck with your boat

Re:1969 Bellboy 10 years 8 months ago #89181

Bellboy69,

WELCOME ABOARD.

yours, satx

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God.
Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Re:1969 Bellboy 10 years 8 months ago #89356

• EChris
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a 1966 Bellboy, what I believe is a Beachcomer. Its a 19ft with a Buick 300/OMC Stringer outdrive. Sweet condition considering its age and all original except the carpet, I believe. I am just getting started into boating and am learning rapidly. I do not have alot of information to share, but due to the condition and originality of mine I'd be happy to take any reference pictures I can for you.

Re:1969 Bellboy 10 years 8 months ago #89365

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome aboard EChris, I'm sure many members would enjoy seeing any and all pictures you could provide. Seems to be a few Bellboys coming back to life here lately, networking with others on similar projects can be most helpful. Please feel free to start a thread on your project and feel free to ask questions - great bunch of folks here always glad to offer assistance. ;)

Mark
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle