Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1 of these 2 are crazy, just don't know which???

1 of these 2 are crazy, just don't know which??? 12 years 8 months ago #54488

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1 of these 2 are crazy, just don't know which??? 12 years 8 months ago #54492

I won't give him a penny over 50,000 for that boat. LOL

Re:1 of these 2 are crazy, just don't know which??? 12 years 8 months ago #54501

These boats typically go in the 15-20K range, unless it is a pristine restoration or really trashed. The one boat looks pretty good for 6K. I have 2 friends with 20 footers and they are great boats

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit

Re:1 of these 2 are crazy, just don't know which??? 12 years 8 months ago #54507

The secound boat for 59 thou was on here about a yr ago. At that time it was in pretty rough shape and the owner would not take the tarp off to let anyone inspect it. And the engine were rather questionable. Looks like they cleaned it up some and have decided to repost it this winter. I just wounder if they had the rotting transom fixed? I'll give him .99 for it. They are great boats but after having it looked at last yr from a friend who has one in Ontario, it will take alot to fix it up.

Re:1 of these 2 are crazy, just don't know which??? 12 years 8 months ago #54516

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
The guy wanting 59,900 is on drugs.I have seen RESTORED 31'ers for 25-45000.Price varies depending on power and work done to hull.There is no collector market for what he is selling,the 31' yes and that's about it in the Bertram line.The more popular Baby Bert @ 28' go for 12-25 again depending on power.

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:1 of these 2 are crazy, just don't know which??? 12 years 8 months ago #54522

59,900 must be the odometer HAHAHA

Re:1 of these 2 are crazy, just don't know which??? 12 years 8 months ago #54525

Looks like they cleaned it up some and have decided to repost it this winter. I just wounder if they had the rotting transom fixed? I'll give him .99 for it. They are great boats but after having it looked at last yr from a friend who has one in Ontario, it will take alot to fix it up.[/quote]
I posted the link last year and he has simply reposted the exact same ad with the same pics and the same insane price. The one for 6K looks to be in about the same if not better shape and you could afford to fix it up and not be buried in it.
Al

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online