• Page:

TOPIC: Gifts for our boats

Gifts for our boats 12 years 9 months ago #53204

• aquatech
  • aquatech's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hope everyone here had a Merry Christmas! Did Santa bring some goodies for your boat/shop?

I was excited to get some new tools under the tree and had to thank you guys here for the ideas - which I passed on to my wife. She picked up one of those oscillating muli-tools from Harbor Freight and a cordless drill/saw combo. My old drill broke last month, so it's back to work.

This site is a wealth of knowledge and I thank everyone here for that. I don't post often, but I read the posts here almost everyday.

Happy New Year!
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Gifts for our boats 12 years 9 months ago #53206

the ossilating tools are awesome
bought a Rockwell one to split an oversized windshield recently and it cut the aluminum and plexi like butter and sraight at that !!

Re: Gifts for our boats 12 years 9 months ago #53338

• Todd
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Evening Aquatech,

That oscillating tool from the boat lovers friend, Harbor Freight, is the greatest thing since sliced bread, canned beer and tuna on rye. The best part is the selection of blades in wide and pretty cheap. If you watch the HF circulars, the tool itself goes on sale avery so often and is down to about $20 right now - Cheap enough to own a spare. I'm not a fan of the battery powered tool but the corded version has served me very well. It came in VERY handy to seperate the deck from the hull on both of my Redfish Sharks. The half moon and 1.5 inch plunge blades made the fiberglass and glue holding them together seem like I was cutting butter. The rivets killed the blade on the second one, but, like I said, they're pretty affordable.

Like you, I found HF under the tree, too. People now get me HF gift cards. For me, its like getting a winning lottery ticket. They seem to go a long way at HF!!!

Re:Gifts for our boats 12 years 9 months ago #53342

• Neil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Santa dropped me an oscillating tool and a 20 pound sand blaster.
Jolly old fellow with a big heart!

Neil and Mary Ousnamer

Re:Gifts for our boats 12 years 9 months ago #53363

Got a new battery charger for regular batts and deep cycle batts and a set of gear wrenches. Now at least I don't have to worry about the batterys anymore. skip.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online