TOPIC: Ahhhh, SPAM, my favorite...

Ahhhh, SPAM, my favorite... 12 years 9 months ago #53023

• Todd
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Morning Everyone,

I checked my email before I signed on and found the following:

Subject: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

hello my dear, my name is miss rebecca, i saw your profile today and i picked interest in it, i will like to be your friend please don't keep silent, am really serious, contact me with my email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) so that i will give you my full detail and also give you my photo. once again don.t contact me on this www.glassicsonline.com , contact me to my email direct. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

What really scares me is she's attracted to an old guy who plays with plastic boats.

Somehow some wonderful person has attacked the site. I'm sure I'm not the only one who got it. I guess the best thing is to just delete it and hope no one writes her back to tell her what I said!

I thought this was the season for turkey, not spam?!?!?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Ahhhh, SPAM, my favorite... 12 years 9 months ago #53025

• Neil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey Todd, I think I know Rebecca. She lives at the end of Twill Street here in town. She is 29 and single, has a little brown dog, and drives an old Bonneville. Last I heard she was working part time at the liquor store and helps as a crossing guard at the elementary school. My wife told me that she is also a member of the Kootney County Country Cowgirls Quilting Club. She walks with a limp from a bicycle accident, but can still kick your butt in horseshoes. Nice gal, always waves.
Hope this helps. ;)
Neil

Neil and Mary Ousnamer

Re:Ahhhh, SPAM, my favorite... 12 years 9 months ago #53026

• Todd
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Morning Neil,

Again - you're not right. Great sense of humor. Please don't ever stop.

The big question is what kind of glassic does she have?

Re:Ahhhh, SPAM, my favorite... 12 years 9 months ago #53043

lol,i got the same email today,lol,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Ahhhh, SPAM, my favorite... 12 years 9 months ago #53047

I was treating an apartment for roaches once that a young couple were living in. They just got married and worked at the same place. Three trips and no more roaches. Well he was working last trip in and I treated the place. When I was done she was spread out on the coach with little on. She stated I hate bugs and want to show you how much. I left but yes some girls like old fat and ugly to boot. No I never touched anyone. :ohmy:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online