• Page:

TOPIC: Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics

Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #52881

• vuyosevich
  • vuyosevich's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 2
lower calendar and shipping costs resulted in an overage of approximately $400. i base the price on 50-99 calendars. once you hit 100 the price drops. unfortunately i cannot fix a price on these bacause i have no way of knowing how many will be ordered. i still have 5 who owe money, and a couple who want more. i offered a refund to anyone who wanted it, in lieu of donating it to FiberGlassics...no one objected.
Bob Silker, Corrine Hurst, and Jody Epperson are responsible for a substantial amount of this donation. i hope everyone enjoys these beautiful boats. so far i have no complaints of misspelled text...this would be a first. Ron
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #52883

I wanna click a "Like" button... Ya did good Ron, fair weather to ya!

Frank

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #52886

• Split
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
RON,: Any thought to a 2nd PRINTING.?? if some new requests have come in . .That is a painless way to raise funds. GREAT JOB.

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #52889

• stashm2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Calendar looks Great! and so good of you Ron to Donate the excess to FG!

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #52893

• vuyosevich
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
sure thing. send those orders in.Split wrote:

RON,: Any thought to a 2nd PRINTING.?? if some new requests have come in . .That is a painless way to raise funds. GREAT JOB.

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #52896

• Neil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Well done Ron, a deep bow to you.
Neil

Neil and Mary Ousnamer

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #52897

Excellent, can't think of a better place to put the proceeds! Big Karma to you Ron!!!

Bob

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #52912

• Shipster
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Many thanks again Ron. You did a great job. So great in fact, we'll let you do it again next year. Karma click.

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #52913

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Superb job Ron, and I think it's awesome about donating the proceeds to FG! I'll put a check in the mail to you next week if you're going to get some more printed, that's also great news. A sincere THANK YOU and JOB WELL DONE to you sir. ;)

Mark

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #52916

Nice

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #52973

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Probably should start a new topic on this; I would take two more if they become available,one way or another.Great calender and I am sure the donation to FG is much appreciated by all.

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #52974

• Shelby18
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
First Class act / First Class Forum.

Great to be on board.
Rick

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #53005

thats cool, well you did made mistake spelling my name. but its okay. I was knew it its will happen but I was thought you would notice my email address name. Oh well its alright.

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #53012

My goal is always give more than you charge for these deliteful calandars. And thank you for putting my boat in the month of May which is the month I was born! You did a fantastic job of making me and my Glassic look good from that horrible photo I sent you!
This is a great fund raiser for Fiberglassics.
And thank you to all the other folks that submitted there photos of there "Pride and Joy" to make this calandar a success.
Kudos to Ron! :)

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #53039

• vuyosevich
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
ah hah...my streak is still alive.charos10 wrote:

thats cool, well you did made mistake spelling my name. but its okay. I was knew it its will happen but I was thought you would notice my email address name. Oh well its alright.

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #53066

• jim bart
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Wow, Ron, thats impressive. Congrats on gaining the efficiency to help the site out, too, and for undertaking the project, we know its alot of work!

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #53937

Ron V, Thanks for the donation to the site and great work on the calendar!

Hello, World!!

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #53958

ken,this is just a suggestion,but maybe ron should be given contributing status,for all he has done,the calendars are fantastic and the donation is great,more karma for ron,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 9 months ago #53969

• vuyosevich
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
thanks for the suggestion john, but i'll pay my own way when i get around to it. i've been a contributing member since 2005. just been lazy sending out a check this past year. ron

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 8 months ago #54079

Great work Ron!! You are "da man"!!!!! Can't wait to get my new calendar either!!!!

Jim Savage

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 8 months ago #54168

Another superb calendar, thanks Ron for you very professional work.
Plus a healthy contribution to FiberGlassics.
Ken.

Re:Calendar proceeds of $400 donated to FiberGlassics 12 years 8 months ago #54174

• vuyosevich
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
thanks ken..boy, i believe i sent them out dec.15th. over 3 weeks to australia. you gotta move closer..lol

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online