• Page:

TOPIC: Collection for sale in Minn.

Collection for sale in Minn. 12 years 9 months ago #52713

• Neil
  • Neil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Neil and Mary Ousnamer

Re:Collection for sale in Minn. 12 years 9 months ago #52724

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
i know john personaly, and i have seen his collection of larson boats. they are restored 100 percent. and if i win the lottery this week i'll own 2 or 3 of them. frog

Re:Collection for sale in Minn. 12 years 9 months ago #52731

Nice collection, they will be going for big money.

Re:Collection for sale in Minn. 12 years 9 months ago #52741

This stuff has been for sale for many years. Maybe he is getting serious about moving some boats and motors.

Re:Collection for sale in Minn. 12 years 9 months ago #52818

Andreas is right this cool stuff has been for sale for the last year. John has sold off some of the super rare stuff and how the rest needs to go. I talked to John about 2 months ago and his health concerns are why he is getting rid of the stuff. Not that he is going to tip over tomorrow or anything just prudent planning so his wife won't have to deal with figuring out how to sell this stuff. I know John very well and he has some very beautiful boats so if someone wanted something that is done and very nice bring a big wallet cuz his stuff is not cheap but worth every penny in perfection. I plan to go see him after x-mas and try to buy out his parts inventory. So will see how that goes.

Re:Collection for sale in Minn. 12 years 9 months ago #52825

I had the pleasure of meeting John on a recent trip to MN, and he was kind enough to show me his collection. He spent about 3 hours, with me, and I was in awe over his perfectly restored boats, motors and trailers. He showed me examples of the chrome work he has done--it's simply perfect. His motors are nothing short of unbelievable. Great guy too--he had some very interesting stories to tell re the old Larson days. I wasn't a buyer, just an interested friend of a friend, but he took the time to give me a really memorable tour. That experience was largely responsible for me charging down the classic boat path, starting with a 12' Crestliner Jetstreak that I hope turns out to be in the same league as his (that will take some doing, as his is perfect). I don't know about his prices, but I have to say almost everything he has is pristine--I think it would hard to find better. Shannon

Shannon
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle