• Page:

TOPIC: Shop cleaning

Shop cleaning 12 years 9 months ago #52701

• Neil
  • Neil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I fired up the wood stove and got the shop up to 70 and started cleaning and rearranging. My wife came out and put on some tunes and lent a hand. Nice winter day spent in the shop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Neil and Mary Ousnamer

Re:Shop cleaning 12 years 9 months ago #52711

Looks great Neil, I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had that much space, but alas anal Bureaucrats here won't let me build anything that big because I'm within 1000' of water that touches the Chesapeake Bay!

Bob

Re:Shop cleaning 12 years 9 months ago #52725

I started cleaning Yesterday. Had a friend come by and pick up a motor that I picked up for him in my travels over Thanksgiving. However he brought along another motor and a few other items that I ended up with so I ended up with more then I started

I did do some cleaning and put things in better places then they were

With all the work that I have going on It may be a while before I can start working on my toys....Just cannot get good help now days Got to fight them getting paid from the government to sit

My is looking good, however not as good as your

Something about moving out of one place to a place 1/2 the size makes things hard

CAVU

Re:Shop cleaning 12 years 9 months ago #52743

• Andgott
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
There must be something in the air- I spent some time cleaning, too! I find I have to stop and clean every couple weeks, otherwise I can't even move around!!

That looks like a GREAT shop- Plenty of room... I'd love to have that kind of space to work with. I suppose I Can't complain, I've got a nicer setup than a lot of people have to deal with, but it woud be NICE to have a wholly dedicated space like that one, instead of having to kick the wife's car out of the garage :)

-Andrew

Re:Shop cleaning 12 years 9 months ago #52745

God do I miss my garage. Nice place to have I bet. I like it.

Re:Shop cleaning 12 years 9 months ago #52750

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Whatever was in the air didn't make it to my house. Limited space makes for tripping over loose ignition wires and "inventory" searching difficult.
Great looking shop.

Re:Shop cleaning 12 years 9 months ago #52756

looks great neil,my shop is a small 14x24 prebuilt garage that doesnt heat to well,but i need to go out and clean it out today,so i can get my mini backhoe in,to work on it,that will put off the firetruck and other projects until a little warmer weather,but i have no choice.
you are lucky to have that shop buddy,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Shop cleaning 12 years 9 months ago #52775

Hey Neil, forgot to mention, that's a great collection of toys you have now but isn't it time to restore?!!??!? LOL

Bob

Re:Shop cleaning 12 years 9 months ago #52781

Nice shop. I lost mine to floods and fire this yr,so now I have just the garage at home to work in. I know it can be hard to keep on top of things so that you don't end up with a hugh mess at times. I use toget My friends kids to come over once a month to help clean up. Gave them lunch and afew bucks and they were happy. Heres the garge at home now.
Attachments:

Re:Shop cleaning 12 years 9 months ago #52784

• Todd
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
It must be shop cleaning time. My son and I were out there on Sunday for a few hours. Even witht he torpedo heater humming along, it was cold as a well digger's butt! Wwe madea dent but we need a good weekend to get it all done. Things got really out of hand when my wife's dad died and my shop became the storage facility plus boat shop, plau lawn mower storage, plus....

Re:Shop cleaning 12 years 9 months ago #52787

yep,me too,i had to clean out the garage so i could get my mini backhoe in it,to work on it before the snow flys,its all i have to plow with,i need to get better front tires ,the ones on it now are turf tires and i just end up going where i dont want to,i try to go up hill and it just spins around and im going back downhill when i dont want to,lol.john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Shop cleaning 12 years 9 months ago #52794

I'm 5 years behind!
Attachments:

Re:Shop cleaning 12 years 9 months ago #52795

I'm 5 years behind!

Sorry for the double post. tis the season.
Aren't the Calendars Great!!
Attachments:

Re:Shop cleaning 12 years 9 months ago #52796

• Neil
  • Neil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Kind of an interesting thread going. We all go through our little quirks with our work spaces. We were fortunate enough to find this house/shop in a little community about 20 miles from our work.
It is a monster to heat and it is very easy to get too many projects going at one time. And the messes can get out of hand. But all is in out of the weather, and it is my time, so I get to set the pace!!
Bob, I knew that question would come up. The only thing I am focused on right now is the Tollycraft. It is slow. But, the Sabrecraft will keep us on the water and the little Sunset with the 1350 will take us out and blow our hair back from time to time.
Well, gotta go, I just spotted another Merc sitting in a backyard. ;)
Neil

Neil and Mary Ousnamer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle