• Page:

TOPIC: Calendar Facts......

Calendar Facts...... 12 years 9 months ago #52008

• vuyosevich
  • vuyosevich's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 2
This years calendar is represented by 35 glassics,(37 including the cover)11 woodies,2 lummie's.
State with the most orders was NEW YORK-5. followed by Minnesota and Michigan with 4 each.
There were 7 people who ordered 3 or more.
Largest order-30..Bob Silker... Silker Memorial Marine Museum
Most represented boat was Glasspar-11
Most represented model-G3
This was the first year i had to omit some more deserving boats only because they weren't in the first 48 pics i received. Please try again next October. Ron
another order from michigan...now tied with new york at 5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Calendar Facts...... 12 years 9 months ago #52024

VERY cool Ron, thanks for what you do!

Frank

Re:Calendar Facts...... 12 years 9 months ago #52583

Sence we had the largest order, Ron had to get a bit creative on shipping and he did just that. Which saved us some money in the process. I have asked that the money saved be donated to Fiberglassics in our name to help keep the best infomative boating website going. Just a small token of our appreciation to Fiberglasics. I have watched this website grow over several years and couple that with some of the greatest guys you will ever meet this is truely the best place to come and get questions answered and learn how to restore your special treasure. It was the first place I went too when I bought a Bell Boy at a Pawn shop a few weeks ago. I had never seen a boat that looked like this and there is was in the Libary. 1961 Bell Boy Ballerina. I will have to post a story on that one. After all how often do you find a Glassic at a Pawn Shop.

I look forward to seeing Ron's excellent work on the Calendars soon. I also look forward to having our Museum featured on the cover of next years calendar. Ron Tells me that I get that privlage from having the largest order this year. I will have to do something special for that one for sure. I have given this some thought already and I have come up with a Group shot of some special boats taken by Glen Silker Photography, Paul Larson's Brochure photographer of the 50s and 60s. He a cousin of mine and to this day still does Marine photography. In your calendars you will find a Picture of a 1959 Larson Thunderhawk that we restored this summer for Paul W of Minneapolis MN. Quite a Family story behind that boat. I hope you all enjoy the hard work Ron puts into these Calendars they a work of art.

Bob Silker
Silker Memorial Marine Museum

Re:Calendar Facts...... 12 years 9 months ago #52593

When I got in the mail, I really all excited to see the calendar! Its come out nice. Its really nice to see all different boats pictures. I just wish that my boat on my birthday of july not on December month. But its no big deal! :)

Re:Calendar Facts...... 12 years 9 months ago #52595

Ron,
Just received my calendar today and it looks awesome, great work buddy, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Re:Calendar Facts...... 12 years 9 months ago #52598

Came today and it looks good. Great work there Ron, Can't wait til next year. Skip.

Re:Calendar Facts...... 12 years 9 months ago #52609

Ditto all of the above. Another great job!

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT