• Page:

TOPIC: thank you greg "frog"

thank you greg "frog" 12 years 11 months ago #48860

• john-gibson
  • john-gibson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
a little while back i showed my "collection" of 2 fishing reels,and 2 tootsie toy tee nee trailers.
a couple of days ago greg asked for my address,and the today here is what i found in my mailbox!!
i thank you greg from the bottom of my heart,this is just one of the reasons this site is so great,folks like this.
while i have been on this site the folks here always show their friendship to me in sooooooo many ways,they go out of their way just to help someone or make their day.
and i appreciate EVERYTHING,that has ever been done for me and other members.
a wise man once told me to pay it forward,and i will,thank you greg and thank all of you,john the reels frog sent me
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:thank you greg "frog" 12 years 11 months ago #48878

Nice, I'll have to dig mine out. I've not seen them in about 7 years.

Re:thank you greg "frog" 12 years 11 months ago #48882

• Andgott
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
You've got quite a collection going there, John... I used to have some neat old reels that were my grandfathers- But I left them at my parents place when I went away to college, and I suspect that they were sold along with a lot of my other 'stuff' ;(

-Andrew

Re:thank you greg "frog" 12 years 11 months ago #48897

john, i still have my mitchell 300 from 1961.

Re:thank you greg "frog" 12 years 11 months ago #48911

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
john, your more than welcome. your 2 reels looked lonely, lol. i have about 100 reels and have most of them boxed up, so this way yours will be on display and not forgotten, take care and talk later my friend. frog

Re:thank you greg "frog" 12 years 11 months ago #48923

• john-gibson
  • john-gibson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
this collection started on a whim,we were camping and i saw them at a antique store,and they were cheap enough for me,lol.
boy andrew that just aint right,the stuff was yours.
really ron that was the year i as born and the only reel i had as a kid was a mitchell/garcia 300,i liked it so much that i now have a new mitchell 300,pretty cool.
and thanks again frog,they are in a display in my entertainment center.john sorry this is a little nbr all,if you decide to move it i certenly understand,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:thank you greg "frog" 12 years 11 months ago #48927

What happened to me and my stuff was I moved from my property I lived on for twenty years and moved back to the homestead here when Dad was getting bad with Alzheimers. I sold my property because the Homestead here was already in my name. I still have box's I never unpacked. I sure do miss my garage. The F-150 had over 300,000 on it.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online