Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: it looks like im stuck on toy boat stuff,lol,sorry

it looks like im stuck on toy boat stuff,lol,sorry 12 years 11 months ago #48013

• john-gibson
  • john-gibson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
it looks like im into vintage toy boats now,lol,i found these 2 vintage tootsie toy ,tee nee trailers on ebay,i dont collect anything but a few real vintage boats,but recently figured i would start collecting some stuff(very cheap stuff,lol),in the back ground are 2 vintage fishing reels,i bought them at an antique shop,and thought that reels would be cool to collect.
then i saw the toy tee nee trailers and thought what the heck,lol,now i need boats lol.
what you see in the pic is my entire collection,lol.
lets see your collections,john
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:it looks like im stuck on toy boat stuff,lol,sorry 12 years 11 months ago #48030

tractors, trains, lighthouses, coca-cola. : : :
never tooks pics of the lighthouses about 12, or the coke collection around 50.
Attachments:

Re:it looks like im stuck on toy boat stuff,lol,sorry 12 years 11 months ago #48050

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
hi john, or should i start out with, deer john, sorry just could not help myself. i hear if you have more than 2 of anything it is a collection. here are a couple of mine. i have over 3000 marbles, a bunch of ice spearing decoys, alot of old rods and reels, 1/2 of a cedar strip boat full of fishing items, some home wood toy boats, a few die cast toy cars, (that my grandson has an eye on)and this is in my den, plus 6 singing fish. don't make me go to my garage, lol. frog yes i need to get a real life, just can not seem to collect cash. frog

Re:it looks like im stuck on toy boat stuff,lol,sorry 12 years 11 months ago #48061

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
cool ron and frog,now i know what to look for,for you both when im out and about,if i have any cash on me ,lol,lol.john

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:it looks like im stuck on toy boat stuff,lol,sorry 12 years 11 months ago #48077

Looks like a Pflugher Bait caster there. Am I right. My collections are in box's mostly. Here are a few things that are out. I have some old toys and archery equipment, fishing stuff, mineral stuff, models from childhood,lots of odds&ends. I have my Mothers complete collection of dolls that she collected in her life and three generations of firearms. These are cast Bullit Collection.

Auburn Rubber toys I had as a kid.
More toys in box's,
American Graffiti.

HMS Hood and Bismarck.

Archery, 3 generations
Very large piece of Petrified wood. This is just stuff in my computer room in the basement. I just don't have room for it all

Re:it looks like im stuck on toy boat stuff,lol,sorry 12 years 11 months ago #48082

Gee, all I have (besides boats) is a bunch of antique clocks
Attachments:

Todd (aka thetudor)
1964 Custom Craft Aqua Ray
1959 Glastron Seaflite
1959 Tomahawk Spirit

Re:it looks like im stuck on toy boat stuff,lol,sorry 12 years 11 months ago #48090

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
bob yep your right ,its a pfluhger 1943 trump model,its worth what i paid for it about ten bucks,lol.
very cool stuff,i wish i could do what those guys on american pickers do,that would be fun.
todd clocks are cool too.
now im on the hunt for cheap herters stuff,because of my flying fish.john

---Mark Twain

Re:it looks like im stuck on toy boat stuff,lol,sorry 12 years 11 months ago #48092

Cool a para-FIN-ailia thread. My toy room is a mess, been sorting Hot Wheels to sell. This is a Herters model Hudson Bay reel bought in the mid 70's, don't know when they started this model. I think it was made by Penn and they've been making these reels since Moby Dick was a minnow. I had a spinning reel made by Eagle Claw with the Herters brand. Herters was the best outfiter I've seen. Sorry for the fuzzy pic my wife has the good camera.
Attachments:

Re:it looks like im stuck on toy boat stuff,lol,sorry 12 years 11 months ago #48094

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
cat,very cool reel,i was at a flea market and had the chance to buy two big herters lures still in the box,for 15 each,but i only had 60 bucks and some change,i had already bought a brand new sand blasting cabinet for the 60 bucks and about 3 bucks in change,but the cabinet has already come invery handy,john

---Mark Twain

Re:it looks like im stuck on toy boat stuff,lol,sorry 12 years 11 months ago #48184

My bad, the reel is from 1973

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online