Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Another great day on the water...

Another great day on the water... 12 years 11 months ago #46968

• Andgott
  • Andgott's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
We put the Glasspar in again today- Fall is the PERFECT boating season here!! It was about 75, partly sunny, and light winds... Being a Sunday, there wasn't too much boat traffic out there, either. It was my wife's first trip out on the Citation, and I think that she enjoyed it at least as much as me!

Looking south down the lake... The mountain off in the distance, right in the center, is Lookout Mountain- Home of Rock City & Ruby falls!

This is the cove right behind my house...

I live just up the hill, behind the trees. This land is actually Tennessee Valley Authority 'buffer' land- It's my 200 acre backyard that I don't have to maintain :)

A short video, featuring my wife being an idiot (intentionally, it's kind of an inside joke :) )

I'm looking forward to the REST of our boating season down here- We've got several more great weeks, then a few good ones, to look forward to. I know you notherners HATE me :)

I was having some fuel issues with the Mercury last time I was out (the maiden voyage)- I suspected the fuel line, so I replaced it with a new hose & tank- and it ran PERFECTLY all day... It's a pretty economical motor, too- We ran about 2 hrs or so, and used about 5 gals. Of course, I wasn't running full throttle :)

-Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Another great day on the water... 12 years 11 months ago #47020

I hate the end of the season. :(

Re:Another great day on the water... 12 years 11 months ago #47051

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Just had to get a jab in huh?
Weather in Green Bay area has been in the 70'80's the last few days but windy so boating is out.
Guess what's coming, (besides another Packer win)
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online