Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Has it been sold?

Has it been sold? 13 years 2 days ago #46404

I'm very surprised that this boat is still in the glassifieds. Is it still for sale? Someone should find out & grab it if it is available. If you're going to put the time & money into a boat, at least it would be a candidate that makes sense. Kevin Mueller has re produces all of the missing trim parts, and has even re created the hard top option. If I was anywhere near Florida, this would have been gone in 1 day. The boat looks to be pretty complete - and at $ 275.00 it's a fire sale.

www.fiberglassics.com/glassifieds.html?page=show_ad&adid=1417&catid=1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Has it been sold? 13 years 1 day ago #46439

Looks like it was a parts boat that been stripped already. Replacing a few missing pieces to complete a project is one thing. Replacing every trim piece with reproduction parts could get expensive. Better off finding a more complete hull with just a couple missing parts JMO.

Re:Has it been sold? 13 years 14 hours ago #46617

It's about 3 hours north on me. FG's are rare down here and at 1st glance looks to be a good buy @ $275 for a 1st gen Glastron. As a buyer I would wonder what it looks like now, the pics are dated 2.5 years ago. Also there is no mention of the trailer. No title is a big issue in FL. For the buyer to get a title with a bill of sale is $400.00 each. For the owner to get the title its $25.00 each. A BOS in FL has to be the state form with signitures notorized and the seller must be the current regestered owner. If not it can really get expencive.

Re:Has it been sold? 13 years 14 hours ago #46619

• JAG
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Well boys, if its still available this will just tell you what kind of state the economy is really in. Even people with a few extra bucks to spend on a toy like this a frightened to hell to let go of any cash. Its just a couple of hundred bucks but when times a tough for a lot of people it may as well be a couple of thousand.
JAG

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

Fenders - Tee Nee trailer
( / Parts / Miscellaneous)

noimage
09-30-2024

1958 Skagit Sportster
( / Boats)

1958 Skagit Sportster
09-25-2024

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
( / Boats)

Winner Marauder - the classic 1970 runabout!
09-16-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7427 guests and one member online