Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Botved Boats

Botved Boats 13 years 1 month ago #42492

In reading the extensive alphabetical listings of boats on this site, I noticed the distinct absence of an old favorite boat that I no longer own. Has anyone besides me owned a Botved? Mine was a 1957 15' glass over ply, outboard, high freeboard, wide beamed, covered bow, w. roof and windshield, Danish built boat that was sold here in Ft. Laud. first by Botved Boats on Federal Hwy, then by Lauderdale Marina. Any other info will be greatly appreciated. Thank you !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Botved Boats 13 years 1 month ago #42545

There is nothing in the Glassic Library on Botved because no one has come forward with information to submit. If you have brochures, price lists, ads, please scan and submit them to the "Library Additions" area of this forum.

I have heard of them and have seen their ads in old boating magazines.

Andreas

Re:Botved Boats 13 years 1 month ago #42565

• g3jim
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
there is a nice little 18 foot botven cabin cruisers in ME I'd like to get if I sold my cruisers inc

Re:Botved Boats 12 years 10 months ago #51374

My father Naval Architect Richard C. Cole designed the early Coronet Botved boats. He later designed for Thunderbird boats in Miami, Evinrude boats, Wellcraft Marine, Donzi, Yellow Jacket and more.

Mike R. Cole
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
( / Boats)

TEE NEE TRAILER W/BEE BOAT
09-11-2024

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online